Listen, I’ve come to notice that Churches and Christian crusades are turning into Discos playing the best of Gospel Reggae, Dancehall, Hip Hop, House… you name it.
Slaughter Elly’s inspiration for this mix.
A friend of mine lured me into going to a crusade last week where I got completely blown away!
The deejay and the choir entertained us with Gospel music that I didn’t even think existed. I found myself really falling in love with this Gospel Dancehall/Kidandali blend that they had. This is music that you may not hear every time (apart from Sinach’s I know who I am).
So like I usually do with other mixes, I put together a collection of music from some of the artists that are topping the charts on the Gospel scene (especially in Uganda).
This mix is also set to put you in the Martyrs’ Day mood and church mood whenever you’re still trying to get the vibe! Enjoy!
- He’s Been Good – Majic Mike
- Yesu agamba – Peter miles
- Stand up for Jesus
- Mmh Baba – Kriss
- Beautiful God – Coopy Bly
- Praise God – Bebe Cool ft Tickie tah
- Shackles – Mary Mary
- Jah(Jehovah) – Holy Keane Amooti
- Hotta Redda Fire – Sherwin Gardner
- Akikwasaganya – Coopy Bly
- Champion – Morgan Isaac
- Ayaya – Majic Mike
- Back Seat – TobyMac ft Hollyn & Tru
- What a love – Coopy Bly
- Kumbaya – Coopy Bly
- Ktikia Yesu – Kris ft Mutua
- I know who I am – Sinach
- Rise Up – Tickie Tah
- Stomp – God’s Property
- Igwe – Exodus
- Mimina – Kris Ehh Baba ft Mag 44
- Big God – Dee Jones
- Kunadawa – Esther Wahome
- Feel it – TobyMac ft Mr Talk Box
- I am Free – Majic Mike ft Kris Christinel
- Fight for it – Morgan Isaac
- Nasuzze Mukidongo – Seku Martin
- Wipolo – Pastor Okudi
- Identify – Positive
- All things are possible – Hillsong Church
- My redeemer lives – Hillsong Church